Tuesday, 28 June 2016

To The Sacred Heart Community




Dear Sacred Heart Community,

Another exciting year has come to an end.

Thank you to the Catholic School Parent Council for their continued support. The council's dedication to our students and our entire school community is very much appreciated. We also want to wish Mrs. Marrocco, Mrs. Bortolin, and Mrs. Brill all the best as they retire from a long and successful career as members of the Catholic School Council. Their contribution over the years to the Sacred Heart Community has been invaluable.

We would  like to thank all the volunteers who so generously donated their time and talent to many events." It takes a village."

My time at Sacred Heart has come to an end. I will be moving on to St. Gabriel Elementary in the Fall. I am very excited about this opportunity and the new challenges that will come with it. This doesn't make it any easier to leave such a wonderful school community.  

I would like to thank everyone for the support that I have received over the past 6 years. One of our real strengths at Sacred Heart is out staff. They are experienced, professional and caring. I have learned a lot from my time here and will take those experiences with me as I move on.

Mostly I will miss the wonderful students at Sacred Heart. I will miss their many hellos and good mornings and their willingness to always help out. When I look at them I am reminded about what a wonderful vocation I have and how lucky I am to come to a place every day that I truly love. Thank you parents for sharing your beautiful children with me and trusting me with their care.

Mr. Fred Macapagal will be your new Principal in the Fall. He is coming from St Peter Elementary. Mr.Magapagal is a wonderful and caring individual. I am very comfortable in leaving the Sacred Heart community in his capable hands.

Once again, I will truly miss this community, God Bless you always,
Sincerely,



Zina Vivier
Principal Sacred Heart



A FEW REMINDERS TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION


  • School resume on Tuesday September 6 2016 at 8:25 am
  • If your child has an epi pen or any other medication at school that you would like to pick up, please feel free to stop in next week, July 4 to July 7 to pick it up.

  • Please check the website at the end of August for the first day procedures.
  • Have a safe, wonderful, restful, blessed summer.
As a staff we have all enjoyed serving your children this year. Thanks for trusting us to care for them.

Z. Vivier Principal
M. Chevalier Vice Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.