Click on the above link to find out more about proportional reasoning...
Wednesday, 26 November 2014
Monday, 24 November 2014
Wednesday, 19 November 2014
Dear Sacred Heart Families,
It is that time of year! The holidays are fast approaching, which means that we are launching our Fall/Winter fundraiser! This year we have decided to keep our traditional fundraising items as well as add a new one to our offerings. As we head into the holiday season, we are hoping to help make your celebrations and gift giving a bit easier. Our fundraising includes:
- Top Fundraisers – Cookie Dough - Enjoy delicious homemade cookies without the mess. Easy -just scoop, bake and serve. Cookie Dough keeps for 6 weeks in the refrigerator or 1 year in the freezer. Sold in safety sealed 3 lb tubs (makes approx 3 dozen cookies). Nine irresistible flavours of cookies to choose from. All Cookies are Peanut and Trans Fat Free!
- Deb's Dips – Delicious Dips - Deb's Dips are wonderful Gourmet Dip Seasoning packages that you mix with one cup of mayonnaise and one cup of sour cream. With amazing flavours like Bacon Cheddar Dip, Roasted Garlic & Cheddar and Classic Onion Medley, you will have a delicious addition to your holiday party table.
- Windsor's BestSeller – Coupon Books – Looking for the perfect holiday gift for someone special or maybe that one person that you just don't know what to buy for at Christmas? This book has an enormous amount of valuable 2 for 1 coupons including Adventure Bay WaterPark, area golf courses, restaurants and entertainment venues! Each family will receive 1 book and an order form to take additional orders. PLEASE NOTE: Each book has been shrink wrapped, please do not remove the wrap unless you wish to purchase the book. For the first families that order the book, we are also offering the 2014 Windsor's BestSeller Book which has more savings that are valid through March of 2015. This means that you will receive two amazing books for $40.00 (limited supply of the 2014 books available). If you do not wish to purchase the book that is sent home, please return to the school.
Please return all order forms for the above fundraising items
no later than December 1, 2014.
Orders will be delivered on December 15, 2014. Please make cheques
payable to Sacred Heart.
Thank you for supporting Sacred Heart Catholic School!
Tuesday, 18 November 2014
November 18 , 2014
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN LOCATION!
A recently concluded system survey has determined that the communities of LaSalle and Amherstburg have expressed a strong interest in expanded French Immersion programming in their area.
While no decisions have been made, feedback from those surveys, public consultation with parents, potential enrolment figures and a site feasibility study will help us determine whether to provide French Immersion programming in your area.
To that end, a public consultation meeting for all interested parents of children who will attend Junior Kindergarten, Senior Kindergarten or Grade One next September, 2015 will be held on Monday, Nov. 24th at 6:30 p.m. at St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church at 9399 Townline Rd., River Canard.
The change in location is due to St. Thomas of Villanova's Awards Banquet occurring on the same evening with limited parking.
This evening's public consultation will include:
- An overview of the Early French Immersion program offered by the Windsor-Essex Catholic District School Board
- An opportunity for you to provide additional input to assist us in gathering information as part of the system French Immersion feasibility study
Consultation feedback from these meetings will be summarized for further review by our Senior Administration and Board of Trustees.
We hope that you will be able to attend this important meeting.
Wednesday, 12 November 2014
You can order your child's portraits online:
Though your school portrait order due date has passed, parents can still order online:
*Online orders will be shipped home when there is a shipping fee applied to the order and will ship to school if there is no shipping fee applied.
Monday, 10 November 2014
Thank you to all family and community members for supporting Sacred Heart in our Read/Fun Fundraiser for 2014!
Congratulations to the following classes for raising the most money...they will be receiving a pizza party!
1) JK/SK Floyd
2) 5/6 Bratt
3) 7 Hall
Prize Pack Winners:
1) James V
2) Brendan B
3) Aiden H
4) Travis S
5) Olivia O
6) Sophia M
7) Alyssa D
8) Mason B
9) Peyton B
1) Aiden H
2) Alyssa D
3) James V
4) Mason B
5) Peyton B
6) Brendon B
Thursday, 6 November 2014
Dear Sacred Heart Families,
We are excited to launch our Fall/Winter Fundraiser and we hope you will not only support, but can make use of, as we head toward the holiday season. This fundraiser makes an amazing gift idea, it's "Truly the Gift that keeps on Giving" all year long.
We are selling the 2015 Windsor's Bestseller coupon books packed with thousands of dollars in savings which gives everyone who supports us, a great return on their investment. This book has an enormous amount of valuable 2 for 1 coupons including Adventure Bay Water Park as well as other fantastic offers on dining, sports and entertainment.
For the first families that order the book, we are also offering the 2014 Windsor Best Seller Book which has more savings that are valid through March of 2015. This means that you will receive two amazing books for $40.00 (limited supply of the 2014 book).
If you only used the~"FREE OFFERS"~like a free birthday dinner at The Gourmet Emporium worth $25, a free Migun massage at Be Well, and free passes for golf and bumper cars at Colosanti's , to name a few. These free offers alone would have paid for your book and helped our school raise $15 per book sold.
Each family will receive 1 book and an order form to take additional orders. Orders will be delivered to the school well before the holidays! PLEASE NOTE: Each book has been shrink wrapped, please don't remove the wrap unless you want to buy book. "If you buy one, then you can use that book to show to others"
We will be sending home order forms for our other exciting fundraising options including cookie dough and Debs Dips which are both fantastic products for the holiday season!
Happy Fundraising! Thank you for supporting Sacred Heart!
If you do not wish to receive the Windsor Best Seller book as part of our fundraising initiative this year, please sign the form below and send back to the school.
I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE A WINDSOR BEST SELLER BOOK TO
SELL FOR THE FALL/WINTER FUNDRAISER