Welcome To Grade 3
We are happy to welcome your children into our classrooms and are looking forward to a great year. Listed below are supplies it is suggested your child have for school. Please label everything that your child brings to school.
* 2 large boxes of kleenex tissue
* A pair of non-marking running shoes to be left at school
* A large school bag
* 1 pack of lined paper
* 1 pack of 3 ring plain paper
* Coloured pencils (sharpened) and markers (no crayons),
high lighters optional
* 1 large pencil box
* 2 glue sticks and a bottle of white glue
* Large pencil case
* Pencils (already sharpened) and erasers
* A pair of scissors
* 1 small bag of large size zip-lock bags (unlabelled)
* 30 cm ruler (please be able to see the numbers)
* An inexpensive solar calculator
* Duotangs - please label them clearly ( on the front
cover) with your child's name and the subject. Using
specific colours makes it easy for the children to locate
their books. Staples sells a wide variety of colours.
Please see the back of this page for a detailed list.
*******No liquid white out!
Looking forward to seeing you in September!
The Grade 3 Teachers
# NEEDED COLOUR LABEL
1 Yellow 1 Word Study
1 Grey Language
1 Red Reading
1 Red Writing
1 Green Science
1 Purple Social Studies
1 Black Music/Media
1 White Health
1 Orange Religion
4 Blue Math
**REMEMBER TO LABEL duotangs**
**PLEASE DO NOT PUT PAPER IN THE DUOTANGS**