- Student Registration Verification forms will be going home. (Please make necessary changes and return to classroom teacher by Friday, September 16th.)
- Students will need $5.00 to purchase their school agenda. The Student/Parent Handbook is included in the agenda. Please read this over with your child. Please submit monies to the classroom teacher. The agenda is used as a communication tool between the parent and teacher. Any notes from parent to teacher should be put in the agenda.
- Absence from School – In the best interest of your children's safety, we are asking that the school be contacted before 8:25 a.m. if your son or daughter is going to be absent or late. You can leave a message on the school's answering machine by calling
- Students must know after school arrangements prior to their arrival to school.
- Students are not allowed to wear Heelies at school. Rollerblading, bicycling and skateboarding are not allowed on school property.
- Students must wear a bicycle helmet when riding their bicycles to school. Please encourage your children to use a bicycle lock, as the school is not responsible for stolen bicycles.